Beatrice "Beezus" Quimby is the elder sister of Ramona Geraldine Quimby and Roberta Quimby, making her the oldest of Robert and Dorothy Quimby. In the movie, Beezus is portrayed by Selena Gomez and is the deuteragonist of the movie.
Ages throughout the series[edit | edit source]
- Beezus and Ramona: 9-10
- Ramona the Pest: most likely 11
- Ramona the Brave: most likely 12
- Ramona and her Father: most likely 13
- Ramona and her Mother: most likely 13
- Ramona Quimby, Age 8: most likely 14
- Ramona Forever: most likely 15
- Ramona's World: most likely 16
Roles throughout the series[edit | edit source]
- Beezus and Ramona: played the main character in this book, as it was the only book about the Quimbys in her point of view.
- Ramona Forever: had a bigger role in this, as she was one of Aunt Beatrice's bridesmaids.
- Ramona's World: played a small role.
Beezus's relationship with family members[edit | edit source]
Beezus's relationship with Ramona and Roberta[edit | edit source]
Beezus usually disliked Ramona's babyish attitude and did not get along with Ramona well, often calling her a "pest" and thinking her difficult, especially when she was younger. Ramona and Beezus often fought, like normal siblings, but sometimes they had warm, embracing moments in which Beezus did not think her little sister to be so bad.
Beezus was excited when it was announced that her mother was to be having another child, but there is not that much of an explanation to how she gets along with Roberta after her birth.
Beezus's relationship with her parents[edit | edit source]
Not much is known about Beezus's relationship with her mother and father, but she is usually thought of by Ramona as her parents' favorite. There is several evidence to back this up, although it is never really known whom the Quimby parents favor.